Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final: Part 1
1.      Things that I liked about this class were doing the student success statements, I liked doing those because we learned great inspiring quotes from good people.
2.    Things that I didn’t like about this class were doing the medical professions and writing about them because none of them interested me.
3.    Some recommendations for the class would be like unblock some websites.
4.   Of course I did my best in this class we should all do our best in every class.
5.    I’m not reading them daily but I do read them.
6.   Yes I am committed; I believe that we should all CTR for the better.

7.    Things that I’m going to remember about this class would be hearing Mr. Haymore always remind us to always choose the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment